Rate of Interest
- Floating rate of Interest : 8.85% p.a. to 11.50% p.a.
- Minimum 21 years of age and maximum 65 years
- Loan period from 3 years to 30 years
- Should be either salaried or self-employed and have regular source of income
- Should have sufficient income to pay EMI on required loan
- Applicant must be Indian Citizen, in case of NRI or person of Indian origin it should be properly documented
Fees and Charges
- Processing Fees 0.00% to 1.00% depends on type and category of borrower
- Preclosure Charges – Rs 0
- Part Payment charges- Rs 0
- No any other hidden charges
- KYC- Pan Card, Adhar Card, ID Proof and Address proof
- ITR with computation for 3 years with Income proof
- Bank Statement
- 2 references
- Doorstep services
- E- approvals
- Part payment allowed
- No guarantor required
- No pre-closure or part payment fees
- Balance Transfer Allowed
- Top up available
Overview about IIFL
IIFL stands for India Infoline Finance Limited. IIFL provides to customers a range of best affordable and flexible home loans. IIFL is an Indian diversified financial services company. It’s headquartered in Mumbai. This organisation was founded by Nirmal Jain. IIFL is ranked among the top secen financial conglomerates in India.
Your Eligibility depends on following
You should be minimum 21 years old
You should be maximum 65 years old
You should be salaried or self employed
You should have sufficient income to pay EMI on required loan
You can increase your eligibility by doing following
Rate of Interest and Other Charges for Home Loan are following
Rate of Interest for IIFl:
IIFL (India Infoline Finance Limited)
Existing Loan take over or New Loan
IIFL Home Loans come with some unique and attractive features which are as follows:
- Various funding values have been set according to the loan amount.
- Attractive rate of interest.
- Trouble free and faster documentation process.
- A strong branch network for applying and servicing of the loan thereafter.
- A very simple EMI based IIFL Home loan repayment option.
- A very sound Legal and Technical advice.
Features of Loan
Features and Benefits of IIFL Home Loan:
- Both salaried and a self-employed group of people are eligible for home loans.
- Home Loan assistance from experts
- Proper documents and good CIBIL score lead to some rebate or discount on processing fee and interest rate.
- Attractive Interest Rates
- Collateral evaluation services are offered at free of cost.
- A widespread branch network
- Hassle-free doorstep service
- Availability of Tax benefits on the principal and interest components of your Home Loan under the Income Tax Act, 1961.
IIFL Home Loan Documents Required
- Signed application form with passport size photo
- ID and residence proof.
- Processing fee Cheque.
- Latest bank statements.
- Documentation for salaried applicants
- Last 3 years Income Tax Returns with computation of Income .
- Last 3 years CA Certified / Audited Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account
- Documentation for self-employed applicants
- Latest income tax returns.
- Latest computation of income.
- Copy of complete chain documents of the property.
- Copy of agreement to sell.
- Copy of the allotment letter.
- Letter from a recognized public authority or public servant verifying the identity and residence of the customer.
- Pension or family pension payment orders (PPOs) issued to retired employees by Govt. departments or Public Sector Undertakings, if they contain the address.
- Documents issued by Govt. departments of foreign jurisdiction and letter issued by Foreign Embassy or Mission in India.
- Letter of allotment of accommodation from employer issued by State or Central Govt.departments, statutory or regulatory bodies, and public sector undertakings, scheduled commercial banks, financial institutions, and listed companies. Similarly, leave and license agreements with such employers allotting official accommodation.