Rate of Interest
- Floating rate of Interest : 15.00% p.a. to 24% p.a.
- Minimum 25 years of age and maximum 65 years
- Loan period from 1 years to 5 years
- Should be either salaried or self-employed and have regular source of income
- Should have sufficient income to pay EMI on required loan
- Applicant must be Indian Citizen, in case of NRI or person of Indian origin it should be properly documented
Fees and Charges
- Processing Fees 1.00 % to 3.00% depends on type and category of borrower
- Preclosure Charges – Rs 0
- Part Payment charges- Rs 0
- No any other hidden charges
- KYC- Pan Card, Adhar Card, ID Proof and Address proof
- ITR with computation for 3 years with Income proof
- Bank Statement
- 2 references
- Doorstep services
- E- approvals
- Part payment allowed
- No guarantor required
- No pre-closure or part payment fees
- Balance Transfer Allowed
- Top up available
Overview about Deutsche Bank
Deutsche bank is a German Bank. It is German International bank; it is one of the country’s top international banking and financial services company. It’s head office in Frankfurt. Deutsche Bank AG is a German global banking and financial services company. It has more than 1000,000 employees in over 70 countries and has a large presence in Europe, the Americas, Asia- Pacific and the emerging markets.
Your Eligibility depends on following
You should be minimum 25 years old
You should be maximum 65 years old
You should be salaried or self employed
You should have sufficient income to pay EMI on required loan
You can increase your eligibility by doing following
Rate of Interest and Other Charges for Personal Loan are following
Rate Of Interest:
15% to 24% p.a.
Existing Loan take over or New Loan
Here are some points for this:
- Loans available from Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 15,00,000 depending on your needs and eligibility
- Benefit of balance transfer option – reduce your interest rate on your existing personal loan, by transferring your loan to Deutsche Bank at prevailing interest rates.
- No collateral or guarantor required
- Quick approvals and prompt disbursal.
- Existing customers of Deutsche Bank get preferential interest rates. Also, as an existing customer, you can avail of a personal Loan without providing income papers.
- Easy and simplified documentation process
- Balance consolidation for your Credit Card and Personal Loan outstanding
- Special offers and minimal documentation for Deutsche Customers
- Easy loan tenure ranging from 12 months to 60 months.
- Complete flexibility of end use
- Easy Deutsche Bank loan paymentoptions including Standing Instruction
- Ability to check your eligibility online on the Deutsche website
Features of Loan
Features of Loan:
- Convenient top-up option
- Quick approval process.
- Balance transfer option
- DB Personal Loan No income papers required if you have a Credit Card or insurance policy or overdraft account or existing loan with any bank.
- Easy loan tenure
- Easy documentation
Documents Required for Deutsche Bank Personal loan:
Salary slips of the last 2 months
Salary account bank statement of the last 3 months
Employee ID card
Identity proof (Any one of the below)
Passport / Voters ID card / Driving license / PAN card
Address proof (Any one of the below)
Passport / Driving license / Ration card / Latest mobile bill / Letter from employer (with HR / Admin sign)
2 Passport Size Photo, Income Tax PAN Copy,Residential Address Proof