Rate of Interest
- Floating rate of Interest : 11.99 % p.a. to 19.50 % p.a.
- Minimum 21 years of age and maximum 65 years
- Loan period from 1 years to 5 years
- Should be either salaried or self-employed and have regular source of income
- Should have sufficient income to pay EMI on required loan
- Applicant must be Indian Citizen, in case of NRI or person of Indian origin it should be properly documented
Fees and Charges
- Processing Fees 1 % to 2.50% depends on type and category of borrower
- Preclosure Charges – Rs 0
- Part Payment charges- Rs 0
- No any other hidden charges
- KYC- Pan Card, Adhar Card, ID Proof and Address proof
- ITR with computation for 3 years with Income proof
- Bank Statement
- 2 references
- Doorstep services
- E- approvals
- Part payment allowed
- No guarantor required
- No pre-closure or part payment fees
- Balance Transfer Allowed
- Top up available
Overview about IDFC Bank
IDFC Bank was incorporated on 30 January 1997. Its registered office in Chennai and it is started operations on 9 June 1997. IDFC Bank is an Indian Banking Company. It’s headquarters in Mumbai. It forms part of IDFC, an integrated infrastructure finance company. IDFC Bank Personal loan is the unique and widely favoured Personal loan among borrowers to fund their critical financial crisis at any point of time.
Your Eligibility depends on following
You should be minimum 21 years old
You should be maximum 65 years old
You should be salaried or self employed
You should have sufficient income to pay EMI on required loan
You can increase your eligibility by doing following
Rate of Interest and Other Charges for Personal Loan are following
Rate Of Interest:
11.99% to 19.5% p.a.
Existing Loan take over or New Loan
Here are some points for this:
- Competitive rates offered (one of the best interest rate structures in the market).
- Banker-call-on-assistance service available 24 hours a day and on all days of the week.
- Loan tenures start from 3 months. You can choose a flexible tenure of up to 60 months.
- This loan offers multiple insurance cover including personal accident insurance, critical illness cover, job loss cover and death cover.
Features of Loan
Features of Loan:
- Competitive interest rates
- Easy documentation process & 100% transparency
- Flexible loan tenure, ranging from 3 to 60 months
- Instant approval
- Zero hidden charges and low processing fee
- Fast disbursal with money in your account within 2 days
- Zero part-payment charges
Documents Required For IDFC Bank Personal Loan:
- Application form with 1 photograph.
- Identity proof: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/PAN card/Aadhar Card/Overseas Citizen of India card/Person of Indian Origin card.
- Address (Residence) Proof: Valid Passport/Voter’s ID card/Food Card (Ration Card)
Lease Deed/ Rent agreement Copy/ Property Registration Document in the name of the Customer.
- Latest IT Return/Original Letter from Company/Telephone/Electricity Bill.
- Age proof: PAN Card, Passport copy.
- Signature Proof: PAN Card, Driver’s Licence, Passport copy, Banker’s attestation of Bank Account Statement.
- Ownership Proof: Electricity Bill, Water Bill, Sales Deed, Receipt of Tax paid.
- Income details: Last 3 months’ payslips and Form 16.
- For the last 6 months bank account statements.