Rate of Interest
- Floating rate of Interest : 14.5 % p.a. to 23% p.a.
- Minimum 23 years of age and maximum 60 years
- Loan period from 1 years to 5 years
- Should be either salaried or self-employed and have regular source of income
- Should have sufficient income to pay EMI on required loan
- Applicant must be Indian Citizen, in case of NRI or person of Indian origin it should be properly documented
Fees and Charges
- Processing Fees 1.00 % to 2.50% depends on type and category of borrower
- Preclosure Charges – Rs 0
- Part Payment charges- Rs 0
- No any other hidden charges
- KYC- Pan Card, Adhar Card, ID Proof and Address proof
- ITR with computation for 3 years with Income proof
- Bank Statement
- 2 references
- Doorstep services
- E- approvals
- Part payment allowed
- No guarantor required
- No pre-closure or part payment fees
- Balance Transfer Allowed
- Top up available
Overview about RBL Bank
RBL Bank is also known as The Ratnakar Bank. It’s headquarters in Kolhapur region of Maharashtra. The RBL Bank successfully established its presence in the states of Maharashtra and Kamataka. RBL Bank offers personal loans under a single category to salaried resident individuals at attractive interest rates. Personal loans are a go to solution when it comes to facing a sudden financial crunch, meeting an urgent purchase or spending obligation.
Your Eligibility depends on following
You should be minimum 23 years old
You should be maximum 60 years old
You should be salaried or self employed
You should have sufficient income to pay EMI on required loan
You can increase your eligibility by doing following
Rate of Interest and Other Charges for Personal Loan are following
Rate Of Interest:
Rate Of Interest
14.5% to 23%
Existing Loan take over or New Loan
Here are some point for this:
- You can also club your income with your salaried spouse to avail a higher personal loan.
- Interest rate is minimum and is calculated on the monthly reducing balance.
- The loan is sanctioned and disbursed without any hassle.
Features of Loan
Features of loan:
- There is no need for security and collateral requirement to avail the loan from RBL Bank.
- The loan can be repaid at your convenience. The bank offers loan repayment options starting from 12 months and extending till 60 months.
- The RBL Bank doesn’t require you to have a guarantor while applying for the loan.
- The documentation process is simple and quick.
Documents Required For Personal Loan :
- Passport Size Photographs
- Any other valid Photo ID card issued by central or state government
- Latest 6 months Salary credit Bank Statements
- PAN Card – For Individual
- Identity Proof – Any one (e.g. Voter ID / Driving License / Passport)
- Address Proof – Any one (e.g. Voter ID / Driving License / Passport / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Registered
- Lease Deed or Sale Agreement / Bank Statement)
- Relationship Proof (if required)
- Latest 2 months pay slips and Form 16 issued by the employer.
- Income documents of salaried spouse (in case of clubbing of income)