Standard Chartered Bank
Rate of Interest
- Floating rate of Interest : 10.99 % p.a. to 20 % p.a.
- Minimum 21 years of age and maximum 65 years
- Loan period from 1 years to 5 years
- Should be either salaried or self-employed and have regular source of income
- Should have sufficient income to pay EMI on required loan
- Applicant must be Indian Citizen, in case of NRI or person of Indian origin it should be properly documented
Fees and Charges
- Processing Fees 0 % to 1.00 % depends on type and category of borrower
- Preclosure Charges – Rs 0
- Part Payment charges- Rs 0
- No any other hidden charges
- KYC- Pan Card, Adhar Card, ID Proof and Address proof
- ITR with computation for 3 years with Income proof
- Bank Statement
- 2 references
- Doorstep services
- E- approvals
- Part payment allowed
- No guarantor required
- No pre-closure or part payment fees
- Balance Transfer Allowed
- Top up available
Overview about Standard Chartered Bank
Standard Chartered bank is India’s largest international bank. It has been operating here since 1858. Standard chartered has branches spread across to 42 cities in India. Standard Chartered offers a wide range services such as personal banking, priority banking, NRI Banking, private banking, corporate and SME Banking. The Bank Standard chartered bank provides personal loans at affordable rates and it is offered by Bank to fulfil your various desires like exploring the world, buying our dream car.
Your Eligibility depends on following
You should be minimum 21 years old
You should be maximum 60 years old
You should be salaried or self employed
You should have sufficient income to pay EMI on required loan
You can increase your eligibility by doing following
Rate of Interest and Other Charges for Personal Loan are following
Rate Of Interest:
Rate Of Interest
10.99 % to 20%
Existing Loan take over or New Loan
Here are some point for this:
- Attractive schemes
- Loan top-up facility available
- Flexible and long repayment tenures
- Security, collateral, or guarantors are not required.
- Smooth application processing
- Competitive interest rates
Features of Loan
Features of Loan:
- Standard Chartered Personal Loan is available for both salaried and non-salaried individuals.
- You can enjoy flexible repayment tenures from 12 months to 60 months.
- Affordable interest rate starting from 10.% onwards.
- Standard Chartered offers loan amounts up to Rs.30 lakhs.
- You can apply online and get instant approval.
Documents Required for personal loan:
- Passport Size Photographs
- Any other valid Photo ID card issued by central or state government
- Latest 6 months Salary credit Bank Statements
- PAN Card – For Individual
- Identity Proof – Any one (e.g. Voter ID / Driving License / Passport)
- Address Proof – Any one (e.g. Voter ID / Driving License / Passport / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Registered
- Lease Deed or Sale Agreement / Bank Statement)
- Relationship Proof (if required)
- Latest 2 months pay slips and Form 16 issued by the employer.
- Income documents of salaried spouse (in case of clubbing of income)